SFO Travelers Information Volunteer
Job Location: San Francisco International Airport. Assist customers from all over the world with directions and information regarding the Airport and Bay Area. Volunteers staff Airport Information Desks, welcoming visitors to the Bay Area. They assist airport customers to transit SFO, and answer general questions about Bay Area activities, hotels and ground transportation. Positive attitude, and good verbal communication skills. An interview, background check and fingerprinting and several training sessions are required. 4 hour shifts are needed per week for a minimum of one year. Volunteer orientation and training provided by staff. There is on-going on the job training as well.
Free parking while volunteering. Uniform is provided. There is no reimbursement for mileage or bus fare.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week for one year
- Homework Assistant and Tutor -...
- Food Delivery - Society of St....
- Radio Operator - Blackberry...
- Early Literacy Program - Avenidas
- Family Harvest - Second Harvest...
- Homeless Help Kitchen - Society...
- California Highway Patrol...
- Brown Bag Program - Second...
- Medicare Counselor - HICAP
- Get up & Go Volunteer
- Life Skills Workshop Instructor...
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- Caring Cupboard - City of San...
- Senior Peer Counselor -...
- Senior Nutrition
- VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Recreation Instructor
- SFO Travelers Information