The Arts of Life is a community of artists with and without disabilities working together to realize our full potential. We are currently seeking an Archivist Assistant help us photograph artwork and maintain our catalogs. This unpaid volunteer or intern position is vital to our community and is an exciting opportunity to be part of a vibrant, creative group of adult artists.
- Digitally photographing all artwork
- Uploading images to Photos on Mac for editing and color correction
- Edit & color correcting images
Art Catalog and Digital Gallery Maintenance
- Organizing and maintaining a flat file system
- Updating art catalogs and spreadsheets when work leaves the studio, comes back from an exhibit, or when new work is added to the catalog
- Updating web store with latest art work as needed
- Maintaining a record of sold work
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Demonstrate prompt and reliable attendance
- Solve problem solve and work with minimal supervision.
- Work in a spirit of mutual cooperation.
- Show initiative, dedication, and creativity.
- Have a consistently positive and resilient attitude.
- Be able to assist all individuals served by The Arts to Life, Inc. studio.
- Proficiency with MAC platform and Photos
- Experience color correcting images
- Experience uploading images to websites
Interns will learn how to work on a creative team, how to manage a website, and basic principles of archiving.
- Website Project Management
- Visual Arts
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Special Needs
- Relationship Building
- Network Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Arts Collective seeks Archivist...
- Interested in the visual arts,...
- Artist Mentor
- Music Assistant
- Arts Marketing Volunteer/Intern
- Adaptive Engineering Intern
- Production Volunteer/Intern
- Dance Instructor
- Interested in collaborative...
- Are you a gifted musician or...
- Interested in Arts...
- Interested in the Visual Arts?...
- Archivist Assistant