Martin Volunteers is a program of United Way that recruits volunteers for non-profit agencies in Martin County.
The mission of the organization where this opportunity is located is to inspire the lives of at-risk youth and their families through substance abuse treatment, mental health counseling and vocational skills training.
Volunteers are needed to prepare and deliver a nutritious meal for 10-12 hungry young men and 3 staff members. This family style meal encourage young men to experience the "family meal" as they learn vocational skills to change the paths of their lives. Meals may be frozen and delivered between 12:00 PM -1:00 PM on Wednesdays and Thursdays weekly. What a great way to help show off your culinary skills while helping others!
Please contact us for more information and an application.
- Adult Education
- General Education
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be delivered by 1PM on Wednesday. or Thursday - may be frozen
- Community Patrol/Clerical ...
- Clerical (000360)
- Disaster Preparedness Scheduler...
- Thrift Store - multiple...
- Fundraising Event (01242)
- Receptionist (001207)
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver...
- Adult Day Club Visitors (000581)
- Receptionist (001155)
- Receptionist/ Clerical (001197)
- Balance Coach (001235)
- Victim Advocate (001163)
- Meal Preparation #001239
- Administrative Support (001160)
- Successful Futures Assistant...
- Administrative Assistant -...
- Furniture Refinisher to work...
- Receptionist/ Appointment Setter...
- Thrift Store (001204)
- Receptionist (001201)