The Jewish Board works one-on-one with companies, schools, religious institutions, alumni groups, and families to organize group volunteer opportunities in all five boroughs and Westchester. Past group volunteer opportunities have included hosting a career day, creating care packages, and throwing a book and crafting party.
If your group has an activity in mind or talents/skills to share, we would be happy to speak with you. Our clients and residents can benefit from new exposures and activities.
Group Volunteer Opportunities are typically a one-time commitment for several hours. This opportunity can take place at either your office/location or our Headquarters in Midtown.
- Career Counseling / Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One time committment for several hours.
- Art Group Leader- Manhattan
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Kitchen Assistant- Riverdale
- Tutor- Westchester
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Team Activity Leader- Brooklyn
- Art Group Leader- Harlem
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Client Companion- Brooklyn
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Medical Archivist - Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Community Outing Leader- Bronx
- Clerical Assistant - Brooklyn...