Bronx Real PROS offers recovery-oriented and rehabilitation services for individuals 18 years and older who are living with mental illness. Participants develop personalized recovery plans to realize life role goals and integrate into the community.
As the Community Outreach Assistant at Bronx Real PROS, you will be calling, scheduling and organizing possible site visits for participants as part of an important vocational project. The Community Outreach Assistant will also conduct outreach within the community to expose clients to local vocational and networking opportunities. You will also create a data base, make calls and assist with follow-up.
Requirement: Self-motived; sales experience or people skills a plus! This opportunity is great for those interested in gaining experience in Social Work or similar fields.
Time Commitment is 3 days/week for 6 months.
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 days/week for 6 months.
- Self-motived; sales experience or people skills a plus!
- Host a Holiday Party or Special...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Manhattan
- Mitzvah Month: Sports, Games and...
- Waiting Room Assistant- Brooklyn
- Group Volunteer Opportunities-...
- Community Outing Leader- Brooklyn
- Mitzvah Month: Karaoke Party on...
- Clerical Assistant - Bronx
- Mitzvah Month: Paint a Mural in...
- Personal Shopper- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader - Queens
- Healthy Lifestyle and Nutrition...
- Big Brother Big Sister Program
- Weekly Shabbat Party Host-...
- Team Activity Leader - Manhattan...
- Fundraiser- Brooklyn
- Team Activity Leader- Westchester
- Fitness Instructor - Manhattan...
- Road to Independence Closet...
- Tutor in ESL- Brooklyn