Kids Saving the Rainforest (KSTR) is looking for a Social Media and Marketing Intern Volunteer to support the educational/research/wildlife activities at the KSTR/The Sloth Institute’s wildlife rescue center and sanctuary, located just outside of Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica. We are looking for an active, independent, passionate individual with loads of self initiative, creativity and aptitude to help us elevate our social media and marketing programs. The Social Media and Marketing Intern must be extremely dedicated to animal conservation and as well as have a passion and knack for current marketing techniques.
Reporting to and in partnership with the Chief Marketers of KSTR/The Sloth Institute, the Social Media and Marketing Intern will have an opportunity to participate in the following activities:
- Assist in creating and promoting a corporate sponsorship program and promotion of organization to local businesses
- Blogging; provide and manage content and blogs
- Manage mailchimp and help create/collect content for newsletters
- Manage content and postings of various social media channels
- Daily postings
- Google Plus?
- Weekly postings
- Collaboration with marketing volunteers, Primatography photographer, on site
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- minimum of three months
- must cover all of your own travel expenses, as well as $800 a month for room and board.