- Soliciting new members and encouraging all current PAL members to bring new members.
- Sending new member packets to potential members.
- Following up on all potential new members with a letter and/or phone call.
- Sending annual Membership Dues letter to PAL members.
- Maintaining Membership Roster and emailing to distribution list.
- Sending new member "thank you for joining" letter.
- Coordinating with Marketing Chair and Board leadership to ensure all information relating to PAL memberships is current on website.
- Coordinate annual New Member event.
- Keeping a log of all new member solicitations to include:
- Name, address, phone and e-mail
- Date new member packet sent
- Referral (if applicable)
- Follow-up date and response
- Arrange for the presences of the Membership committee at PHS and community events in conjunction with the community events committee.
- Provide a written short recap of meeting results and decisions via email to the Board President
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-2 hours per month