Supportive Housing Coalition of New Mexico (SHC-NM) is currently recruiting board members for its 2016 Board of Directors. Board members serve as leaders and advocates for agency programs and plan for the organization's long and short term future.
- Planning for the agency’s future on a long and short-term basis, including involvement in the strategic planning process.
- Attend at least 75% of monthly board meetings, including assigned committees
- Serve on a minimum of one Board committee
- Participate in all fundraising activities which may include personal individual solicitation, special events, mail appeals, and other activities.
- Work in good faith with staff and other board members as partners towards achievement of agency goals
- Personal financial contribution to SHC-NM
- Abide by the SHC-NM Board of Directors Code of Conduct
- Strategic Planning
- Resource Development / Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- at least 1 year