Board of Directors
18 people are interested
Supportive Housing Coalition of New Mexico (SHC-NM) is currently recruiting board members for its 2019 Board of Directors. Board members serve as leaders and advocates for agency programs and plan for the organization's long and short term future.
- Planning for the agency’s future on a long and short-term basis, including involvement in the strategic planning process.
- Attend at least 75% of monthly board meetings, including assigned committees
- Serve on a minimum of one Board committee
- Participate in all fundraising activities which may include personal individual solicitation, special events, mail appeals, and other activities.
- Work in good faith with staff and other board members as partners towards achievement of agency goals
- Personal financial contribution to SHC-NM
- Abide by the SHC-NM Board of Directors Code of Conduct
We'll work with your schedule.
625 Silver Ave SW, Suite 420Albuquerque, NM 87102
- Strategic Planning
- Resource Development / Management
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training
- We ask that board members complete a 3 year term of service
- Board meetings are held monthly on last Wednesday of the month; other committee meetings as needed