- ALWAYS share in the responsibility of creating and maintaining a welcoming and supportive work environment everyday! Respect the diversity of other people (e.g., clients, coworkers) andrefrain from any form of discrimination and/or harassment based on religious, marital, ethnic, racial, gender or other differences.
- Customer service for all FAM prospects / clients within the scope of prenatal support services and direct services. This is inclusive of initial and on going client interactions via electronic, phone or in person communications.
- Taking messages, responding to general questions and referral for all FAM prospects and clients within the scope of prenatal support services and direct services.
- Preparation, processing and data management of inbound and outbound mail, brochures and prenatal support servicesl application packets.
- Processing applications and documents for assessment appointments.
- Maintaining donation and maternity clothes rooms.
- Under the direction of Prenatal Program Manager, general administrative support involving customer service and file administration needs.
- Data input to various databases and MS applications
- All other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Prenatal Program Manager.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 20 hours per week