Engage our patients in creative and nurturing art creation.
Provide comfort and friendship to a hospice patient. Visit, share memories with while working on a craft project. Perhaps create a legacy projector a scrapbook. Give the patient sensory stimulation that is creative and fun.
The end of life deserves as much beauty, care and respect as the beginning.
Aseracare is seeking kind hearts that are looking to make a real difference in the lives of the terminally ill. Volunteers contribute to the emotional well being and spiritual peace of our patients. Volunteers play an essential role in the lives of our patients and families.
Even an hour a week can provide a great deal of comfort and care to our patients and families. Volunteer opportunities are available throughout Southeastern Wisconsin including Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Washington Waukesha, Racine, Kenosha, Walworth, Dodge, and Jefferson Counties. There is an opportunity near you!
Please call Melanie at 262-785-1356 or visit our website, www.aseracare.com for more information about volunteering
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Relationship Building
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- This is a flexible position and can be ongoing
- Actors, Clowns, Jugglers,...
- Share a meaningful journey -- be...
- Share ART projects
- Bereavement Volunteers
- COLLEGE STUDENTS -- earn service...
- Veterans Visit Veterans - Hospice
- End of Life Hospice Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteers --...
- History BUFFS
- Hospice Volunteer
- Reflections/ Life Review...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Craft Facilitator - serving...
- Visiting Pets -- lifting spirits...
- Friendly Hospice Visitor in...
- Music Volunteer - Share Your...
- Companion Volunteer - hospice
- Musical Groups offer Harmony of...