Would you like to facilitate a one hour craft class at a skilled nursing home or at an assisted living facility?
If you would, AseraCare Hospice has a volunteer opportunity for you!
This is a FLEXIBLE POSITION and can be ongoing if you want.
Basic supplies provided. Some supplies may be reimburseable.
We serve facilities throughout the greater Milwaukee area including: Brookfield, Cudahy, Oak Creek, Freedonia, Grafton, Cedarburg, Pewaukee, Sussex, Watertown, Glendale, Kenosha, Racine, Lake Geneva, Pleasant Prairie, St. Francis and more.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- This is a flexible position and can be ongoing
- Hand Dexterity a plus
- Veterans Visit Veterans - Hospice
- End of Life Hospice Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteers --...
- Hospice Volunteer
- Share a meaningful journey -- be...
- Hospice Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Craft Facilitator - serving the...
- Visiting Pets -- lifting spirits...
- Music Volunteer - Share Your...
- Companion Volunteer - hospice
- COLLEGE STUDENTS -- earn service...