Thank you for your interest in Volunteering at Ventures!
To join our list of interested volunteers, please complete all three steps below:
- Fill out our online Volunteer Application (which can be found by visiting http://venturesnonprofit.org/help-invest/volunteer/)
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend the one of the upcoming Volunteer Orientations on June 20th or September 15th both will be from 6:30 to 7:30pm. If you are interested in working directly with low-income business owners, please plan to stay for a Business Coaches’ Training from 7:30 to 9:00pm. Ventures will send you a reminder and more detailed information about this orientation closer to the date.
Administrative volunteers provide invaluable support to Ventures’ behind-the-scenes administrative and capacity-building projects. This position is integral to the overall productivity of the office and contributes to the success of our programs. Opportunities may be available in any of our departments: Training, Financial Services, Development, and Operations.
- Assist Client Service Manager & Office Manager with administrative duties as needed e.g. filing, data entry, copying, bulk mailing, event collateral, mailings, thank you letters, etc.
- Printing and assembling curriculum and program materials for our business classes.
- Special projects depending on availability and volunteer expertise. For example, organizing our resource library and making an inventory list. Other projects have included: researching client business success stories, researching resources for clients, assisting with marketing projects, supporting fundraising events, or assisitng with IT projects. Please let us know if you have a particular skill-set you’d like to contribute to Ventures’ mission!
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Flexible Schedule and time commitment