Patient Support in Cumming, GA
Kindred at Home Hospice
Are you a college student or young professional in need of office exposure and skill building? Or maybe a retiree with extra time on your hands. Join our team and welcoming office environment! We need you! We are FLEXIBLE! Kindred Hospice is in need of patient support volunteers to provide emotional and practical support to meet the non-medical needs of patients and their families and offer brief relief to the primary caregiver. These special volunteers have compassionate heart and motivated to improve the quality of life of the client and the family/caregiver. Volunteer need is based on a fixable schedule that is prearranged by the volunteer and client. Volunteers receive training appropriate to each volunteer position. Orientation and training are scheduled to fit your busy schedule! A few fun facts to consider
- 94% of people who volunteered in the last 12 months say that volunteering improves their mood
- 96% say that volunteering enriches their sense of purpose in life
- 76% of people who volunteered in the last 12 months say volunteering has made them feel healthier
- 49% of new volunteers say that volunteering has helped their career in the paid job market
- 82% of employers are more likely to choose a candidate with volunteer experience
We look forward for you to becoming part of our team!
About Kindred at Home Hospice
1303 Hightower Trail Road, ATLANTA, GA 30350, US
To provide compassionate end of life care care for pateints and families through clinical excellance and uncompromising service.
Hospice volunteers are a key part the team approach toward caring for our patients and families. As volunteer you have many options, flexible schedules, and year events where you can make a difference. Min of 5 hours of active volunteer time per month is required. Your gift of few hours can make a big difference and be that bright light of hope to our clients.