In the month of June, the Alzheimer's Association celebrates Brain Awareness Month by engaging businesses and communities to GO PURPLE, https://alz.org/abam/. We encourage companies to have purple displays, purple products, purple clothing, and purple everything else. On June 21st, the summer solstice, teams around the country will participate in our signature event, The Longest Day. This sunrise-to-sunset fundraising activity allows teams to choose their own activity (hiking, knitting, baking, bridge, rafting, running, zumba etc.) to honor care givers and people with the disease. We will be encouraging local businesses to also form teams for The Longest Day. If you enjoy communications and outreach, please consider helping us turn Sacramento purple in June!
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 8 hours per month
- Helpline Volunteer
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Former Caregivers to Lead...
- Gain Office Experience!
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Marketing Project - Turn...
- Program Committee
- Longest Day Volunteer Committee
- Team Retention Volunteer
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Team Recruitment Volunteer
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer