- Answers calls from the public seeking information on the Owner Occupied Rehab Program (OORP).
- Receives OORP Pre-Screening Questionnaires filled out online by neighbors and contacts them to follow up.
- Enters data collected from neighbors into Filemaker Pro or other database. (Training will be provided)
- Researches contact information for Third Party Verification sources for program applicants as directed by Manager, Owner Occupied Rehab. Contacts sources to follow up on requests as needed.
- Make copies of program documents as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Time Commitment: One day per week, Monday-Friday for a 4 hour period (8am-12pm or 1pm-5pm) for a minimum of 3 months.
Qualifications: Basic knowledge of computers to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Pleasant manner, dependability, patience and a desire to learn and help the community.
Dress Code: Business Casual
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Program Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/ week, for 3 months minimum