If you answered yes, have you ever considered volunteering with Hospice? Comfort Hospice of Dallas need your help with this. We are looking for caring & compassionate men & women to visit with our patients. The little time you spend with them means so much to those who need it. You can spend time with them talking, reading or just watching TV. Just having someone there can mean the world to those that may not have anyone. You can also offer respite visits for the caregiver who may be taking care of their loved one 24/7, so they can run to the store or keep their own appointments.
If this sounds like something you would like to do, please contact us today and we will get an application packet sent out right away. You can also find more information and do the volunteer application online at www.comforhospice.com. We need volunteers throughout all of Dallas County. Thank you so much for whatever you decide to volunteer for. It means so much to any organization you volunteer with!
- Administrative Support
- Elder care
- Veteran Care
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Give Hospice a try
- Would you like to give back to...
- Hospice NEEDS YOU!
- Is volunteering your passion?
- Do you need volunteer hours for...
- Are you an office person?
- Looking for a way to give back?
- Senior Citizens Needed Today
- Do you have a Big Heart, A Soft...
- "Tuck-In" our hospice patients
- College Student...WE WANT YOU!
- DO YOU HAVE A HEART OF A...
- Seniors...We NEED YOU!!
- If you want to volunteer but not...
- Comfort Hospice is seeking...