The Support Group Ambassador will set-up our office for the weekly support group meetings for people with Alzheimer's and their care partners. The volunteer will welcome the group members as they arrive and will assist in directing the members to the meetings rooms. This is a great opportunity for individuals wishing to directly assist family caregivers and people with dementia.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 2-3 hours per week
- Modesto Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Former Caregivers to Lead...
- Gain Office Experience!
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Program Committee
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Sacramento Walk to End...
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Walk to End Alzheimer's