The Support Group Ambassador will set-up our office for the weekly support group meetings for people with Alzheimer's and their care partners. The volunteer will welcome the group members as they arrive and will assist in directing the members to the meetings rooms. This is a great opportunity for individuals wishing to directly assist family caregivers and people with dementia.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 2-3 hours per week
- Office Volunteer
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Support Group Facilitator
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Program Committee
- Team Retention Volunteer
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Event Videographer for...
- Team Recruitment Volunteer
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Annual Walk to End...