We are currently looking for young professionals to join our Associate Board for the Midwest Brain Injury Clubhouse.
As background, the Midwest Brain Injury Clubhouse offers a supportive community program based on the Clubhouse model that "work is healing." This unique program offers a safe environment and provides opportunities to develop and improve skills, build social relationships and gain self-confidence needed to lead more meaningful and productive lives.
This is an exciting year as we have multiple Chair positions open as well as member positions. This is a great opportunity for young professionals to flex their creative expertise and have ownership of influential, high profile projects and initiatives!
If you are interested, please fill out our online application at http://goo.gl/forms/00WbExWmCR and e-mail your resume after you have submitted your online application to email@example.com.
Please note we also welcome volunteers if you are unable to fulfill the responsibilities of an Associate Board member. If that is a better fit, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Grant Writing / Research
- Event Planning / Management
- Donor Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We need administrative volunteer...
- Looking for New Associate Board...
- Outing Chaperone
- Make a difference in someone's...
- IT person desperately needed
- We need Volunteers to help the...
- Looking for new Board members to...
- Want to have fun while making a...
- Artist Wanted!
- Fundraising & Event Committee to...
- We need need volunteers!
- GivingTuesday Campaign Ambassadors
- Inspire the brain injured...
- OT and PT students wanted!
- Program Volunteer