Be a part of a new grassroots movement to end employment discrimination and create employment opportunities for millions of Americans with disabilities! As our Chief Marketing & Communications Officer you will be responsible for:
- Developing marketing and communications strategies to bring the organization from infancy to the national stage.
- Overseeing all marketing and communications activities.
- Recruiting and managing volunteers to assist with marketing and communications activities including social media management, website development, printed materials development, program marketing, and event marketing.
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or communications or related field.
- Five years of volunteer or paid experience in a marketing and/or communications role (management level preferred).
- Experience with managing others in some capacity.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5-10 hours per week