Historic City Cemetery - ADOPT A PLOT - If you love to garden and want extra space to expand your creativity, consider becoming an Adopt A Plot volunteer for the Historic City Cemetery. Some gardening knowledge is essential and there are a few rules to follow, but all beautification efforts are appreciated. Time Required: 50 hours per year. Duration: Two Years at a minimum. Contact City Cemetery Staff at (916) 808-5621 or (916) 825-9633 MCrose@cityofsacramento.org if interested.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Egg Hunts
- Primping Party
- Special Event Volunteers
- 2017 Sports for Life! Soccer...
- 2017 Egg Hunts in the City of...
- Historic City Cemetery - ADOPT A...
- Sacramento Convention and...
- McKinley Rose Garden Stewards
- Tour Guide
- Land Park Volunteer Corps
- Gardening Volunteers
- City Parks Beautification
- 2017 River Cats Independence...
- Sacramento Police Department
- Glenn Hall Adopt-a-Park Day
- Marketing and Communications...