Kindred Hospice Patients living in Corydon Indiana and the surrounding area need friendship visits.
Visit with patients who may otherwise not get any visits. Patients may be able to converse but many times patients are very sick and just appreciate a visit. Even Alzheimer's patients benefit from a visit.
Many people feel that these patients do not know that they have visitors but a friendly hello or someone sitting bedside reading aloud to a patient can be very be a very valuable gift to that patient.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible usually 1 time a week/30 minutes
- TB testing
- Are you Reliable ????
- Adopt a Nursing Home
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Volunteering can be FUN
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Memory Support
- Make a Difference by Visiting a...
- Office Help