Kindred Hospice Patients living in Corydon Indiana and the surrounding area need friendship visits.
Visit with patients who may otherwise not get any visits. Patients may be able to converse but many times patients are very sick and just appreciate a visit. Even Alzheimer's patients benefit from a visit.
Many people feel that these patients do not know that they have visitors but a friendly hello or someone sitting bedside reading aloud to a patient can be very be a very valuable gift to that patient.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible usually 1 time a week/30 minutes
- TB testing
- COLLEGE STUDENTS NEEDED
- Be a Best Friend
- Music Support
- PATIENT FRIEND
- Hospice Volunteers - Think...
- Volunteering can be FUN
- 2 Hours Weekly Needed for...
- Do you need Volunteer Hours for...
- Phone a Patient
- Corydon Volunteers Needed !!!
- BRING A SMILE TO MY FACE
- Bedford Indiana Patient Support
- Daytime Volunteers to Visit...
- Front Desk Person
- 18 Year Old - High School...
- Be a Best Friend for patients in...
- Do you have 30 minutes a week to...
- Make a Difference by Visiting a...
- Do you have 30 minutes ????
- SUMMER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY