You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give
Take part in something that matters and that can be oh so powerful.
We want you to be part of our team as a hospice volunteer.
Dedicate 30 minutes - 1 hour of your week to providing companionship to the terminally ill.
Come join our team here at Kindred at Home Hospice and enjoy the satisfaction of helping, making a difference, enjoying volunteer outings, food, and many more appreciative gestures for your time.
Please email/call for more information.
- Brass Instrument
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 30 minutes to 1 hour
- must possess compassion
- Hospice Volunteers needed in...
- Pet Therapy Hospice Volunteer
- Respite Volunteers Needed
- Admin Volunteer Needed
- The Health & Medical Student...
- Help A Dying Patient
- Looking for hospice volunteers...
- Patient Care Volunteer and Friend
- The Student Service Learning...
- Hospice Patients Need YOU!
- Vigil Volunteers Needed
- Lunch Break Hospice Volunteer
- BE A HOSPICE VOLUNTEER ON YOUR...
- Hospice Volunteers Give Comfort
- Administrative / Office Volunteer