Crossroads Hospice is looking for talented individuals to provide their gift of time. Do you enjoy playing an instrument, reading to someone, playing games, singing? If so, this opportunity is for you.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for our hospice patients and their families in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and private homes.
You tell us how much time you would like to volunteer, and we will find a way to use your talent!
Contact us today to get started!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...