Crossroads Hospice is looking for talented individuals to provide their gift of time. Do you enjoy playing an instrument, reading to someone, playing games, singing? If so, this opportunity is for you.
Volunteers provide companionship and support for our hospice patients and their families in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and private homes.
You tell us how much time you would like to volunteer, and we will find a way to use your talent!
Contact us today to get started!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Pet visits needed for hospice...
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Small Gestures, Big Reward!
- Give the Gift of Man's Best Friend
- Dynamic Duo Volunteers
- Do you want to make a Difference?
- Like watching musicals? You're...
- Bring comfort and happiness to...
- See how easy and rewarding...
- Visit with patients as an...
- Music Therapy Volunteer Needed
- Man's Best Friend - Pet...
- Assist with Activities
- Provide Peace of Mind with your...
- Volunteer needed to read to...
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Visit with Hospice Patients in...
- Dogs bring joy