Our volunteers have shared how they originally step into service to "help" another person, but what they find is volunteering actually elevates their own lives.
Thinking about volunteering, but not sure what you can do? It’s simple, just use your talents! It may be creating cards, crocheting, scrapbooking, singing, acting, art, playing an instrument, or organizing fun events. Have another talent not listed here? Tell us what makes you special and we will find a way to help you pay it forward!
Help us to help you find your passion in volunteerism! Contact us today at 330-899-9100 and ask for a Volunteer Manager!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...