Crossroads Hospice invites you to become an Ultimate Giver! What's required? Caring, compassionate individuals who would like to offer companionship, socialization, or emotional support to people who really need a helping hand.
Your time is a valuable asset to our patients and families, who find joy in the small gestures extended by our dedicated volunteers - reading a favorite story, listening to music, playing a game of cards or bingo, watching an old movie, or simply just "being there". The opportunities are endless!
If you have an interest in supporting your fellow community members, or have special talents you would like to share, please contact us today.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...