COMPASSIONATE CARE HOSPICE VOLUNTEER
CHESTER AND DELAWARE COUNTIES
Compassionate Care Hospice provides palliative support and comfort care for persons in the final stages of life.
VOLUNTEERS give from the heart in many ways, these include:
- Companionship-conversation, reading, writing, playing or listening to music
- Caregiver Relief-providing respite for family and caregivers, running errands
- Pet Therapy-certified pets are provided for comfort to patients and families
- Office Support-copying, filing, phones, and other office activities
- Bereavement Support-assist with support groups and mailings
- Licensed Professional Support--massage therapists, beauticians, and others
Volunteer training is provided. If you would like to give from the heart in CHESTER AND/OR DELAWARE COUNTY PA, please contact us at email@example.com OR 610-323-0348/Toll Free 855-323-0348.
- People Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Preferred Commitment: Minimum of 2+ hrs/mo
- If no Driver's License, ID is acceptable. Background Check and TB test provided free of charge.