Flex your leadership skills by becoming a Library Homework Club Coordinator!
Homework Club Coordinators occupy a key leadership position and help to recruit, train, and schedule other volunteers. They will also assist with promoting their Club to the public and maintain records for reporting purposes. We will provide training on recruitment, promotion and record keeping.
This is a perfect opportunity for anyone interested in leading their own program and supporting education.
- Age 18 or older (21 or older preferred)
- Experience working with youth
- High degree of initiative and creativity
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to develop and work with a team
- Excellent oral communication and written skills
- Ability to organize projects
- Fingerprint clearance required
- 12 month commitment, at least 2 hours a week.
- Problem Solving
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 12 month commitment, at least 2 hours a week
- Fingerprint clearance required for age 18+