Being the first to welcome clients to Family Futures is where many family's future truly begins.
Receptionist Support: our receptionist not only makes visitors feel welcome, but also connects callers with the services they need by directing them to the appropriate staff member. They serve as the central point of contact; quickly and effectively managing a variety of information and requests. Family Futures wouldn’t function efficiently without a Receptionist to support our staff, volunteers are essential to the departmental functions of the organization.
Currently seeking help on Monday’s and Friday’s for 3 - 4 hours per day.
REQUIREMENTS: Must be 55+ years of age
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Family Therapy
- Crisis Intervention
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours twice a week
- Friendly, professional, compassion, empathetic
- Read to Succeed!
- Assisting in 62B District Court!
- Senior VIP's In Action!
- Art Prize is fast approaching!
- Library Art Atendant
- Welcoming Families to a Brighter...
- Excellent Shopping Experience!
- Brighten A Shopper's Day!
- Healthy Meals to those in need!
- Community Road Patrol - VIP
- Become a Grambassador for the...
- Get a dose of fresh air by doing...
- Help others get to where they...
- Active Volunteering!
- Make a Difference to a Child...