Casa Esperanza, Inc. is looking for volunteers interested in supporting staff members in the maintenance of our facility and grounds. Duties of maintenance volunteers could include:
- General facility repairs as needed
- Landscaping and grounds keeping
- Conducting preventative maintenance as needed
- Other duties as needed
General maintenance/repair knowledge preferred, but not required. Task specific training will be available if needed.
Flexible based on availability: Monday-Friday
Volunteers will gain valuable maintenance and facility management experience. Through this experience working in a nonprofit environment volunteers have the ability to serve their communities and the people of New Mexico.
- Facilities Management
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible: Monday - Friday
- Field Instructor/Supervisor of...
- Facilities and Maintenance...
- Family Studies/Social Work Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Auction Support
- Family Care Team Volunteer -...
- Give Hope a Ride - Office and...
- Board Members-Supporting...
- Facilities Committee Member
- Dinner Host Coordinator
- Community Outreach and Events
- Dinner Hosts for our residents
- Program Services Committee Member
- Hospitality Intern