Family Studies/Social Work Intern
22 people are interested
Family Studies/Social Work Internship - Volunteer
This position provides comprehensive support to current and previous guests of Casa Esperanza, Inc. Duties include:
- Manage and maintain support resources for guests
- Conduct follow up surveys
- Report on survey findings to Casa Esperanza leadership
- Work with partner agencies to increase resources for guests
- Work directly with current guests to assess needs and connect to resources
We are looking for students currently pursuing a degree in Family Studies, Social Work or other closely related field.
- Written support from current advisor to participate in this internship.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written.
- Computer software experience.
- Time committment of 3+ days per week, or approximately 10-15 hours per week.
Interns will gain knowledge and experience in current field of study, gain experience working in a nonprofit environment, and gain experience and knowledge working in a fast paced office environment with the ability to serve the communities and people of New Mexico.
We'll work with your schedule.
1005 Yale NEAlbuquerque, NM 87106
- Customer Service
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Case Work / Management
- Program Management
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- 3 days per week, or at least 10 hours per week
- Current college student in Family Studies, Social Work or other closely related field.