Children in kindergarten - 5th grade at Emmeline Cook Elementary need your support and guidance after school. Volunteers help children improve their reading skills. Individuals with infinite patience and a good sense of humor should volunteer here!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- After School: 3:00- 4:00 or 5:00pm.
- Number of days a week is flexible
- Foster Grandparent Tutor Volunteer
- Oshkosh Area Community Pantry...
- Reading Volunteer - Elementary...
- Winnebago County Senior Friends
- After School Tutor
- ADVOCAP Senior Nutrition Program
- St. Joseph's Food Pantry Volunteer
- Head Start Classroom Support -...
- Reading Tutor - Franklin...
- Great Futures Mentor
- Retired and Senior Volunteer...
- Senior Companion
- ADVOCAP Companion Program
- Making the Ride Happen Driver
- Oshkosh Salvation Army Volunteer...
- Habitat Fox Cities Construction...
- SMILE for Habitat Oshkosh ReStore