Hospitality Intern - Volunteer
This position supports our guests and paid staff in guest service and facility management. Duties include:
- Front desk support
- Dinner/Activity program support
- Housekeeping support as needed
- Facility management support
We are looking for a current college level student pursuing a degree in hospitality.
- Prior office experience preferred
- Computer/Software knowledge required
- Customer Service Experience
- Time commitment preferably 3+ days per week schedules in 4 hours shifts Monday-Friday. Flexible
Interns will gain knowledge and experience in guest management and hospitality services, gain experience working in a nonprofit environment, and gain experience and knowledge working in a fast paced office environment with the ability to serve the communities and people of New Mexico.
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Facilities Management
- Professional Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3 days per week approximately 4 hrs/day
- Board Members-Supporting...
- Field Instructor/Supervisor of...
- Community Outreach and Events
- Facilities and Maintenance...
- Dinner Hosts for our residents
- Family Studies/Social Work Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Auction Support
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Family Care Team Volunteer -...
- Hospitality Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Office and...