Make a Difference - Volunteer!!
March 15th is National Kick Butts Day. Come join us for a tobacco free event with free games and fun for anyone who signs a pledge to be tobacco free!
Volunteers are needed to assist in the following areas
- Set-up of tables, chairs, tents and games
- Registration of all volunteers, attendees, and vendors
- Clean-up to ensure the school gym is left in sparkling condition
- Timekeeper(s) during the basketball tournament - two volunteers needed
- Referees for basketball - four volunteers needed
- Greeters and escorts for all attendees
- Assist with raffles
Please contact Briana Trevino, Volunteer Coordinator at 713-929-2317 or email@example.com. A liability/waiver form will need to be signed and an ID presented for identification purposes.
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Minimum of 3 hours please.
- If the volunteer is 17 or 16 parental consent is needed to volunteer.