Volunteers will assist seniors 55+ in learning basic computer skills. Assist in navigating the computer and learning to type, creating an email account and job search.
Volunteer must be avaliable during the hours of 3pm-5pm Monday, Tuesday OR Wednesday.
- Internet Research
- Basic Computer Skills
- Literacy / Reading
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- At least 1 hour per week
- Be avaliable during the hours of 9:00am-4:00pm
- Basic Computer Skills Tutor
- Lobby Ambassador/Greeter
- Volunteer to be a companion to a...
- Allen County, Lima Adult Day...
- Matter of Balance Program, help...
- Vision Services needs help with...
- Help seniors stay active
- Office and clerical opportunities
- Volunteers with basic computer...
- Radio Reading Services-Read to...