It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
319 N DowellWichita, KS 67206
What is the importance of Veteran Volunteers?
- Volunteers are essential to the delivery of quality hospice care
- Veterans are part of a distinct culture with their own common language and experiences
- When Veterans interact, their common language and experiences can form a strong relational bond
- The camaraderie created between Veterans has proven to be supportive for all involved
What activities can Veteran Volunteers do?
- Assist Veterans in reminiscing / telling life stories
- Take part in pinning ceremonies or distribute certificates to honor Veteran’s service
- Provide companionship and support to those without a supportive system
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
Report this opportunity