Our agency is in need of volunteers to deliver meals to home-bound seniors, 60 years of age and older and their spouses in West Union, Mondays, Thursday, and Fridays from 10:45-12:00.
We are also looking for volunteers to deliver grocery boxes to homebound seniors once a month. This activity takes about an hour and is great for a pair of volunteers - one person to drive and the other to deliver the box to the door.
You can decide how often you want to help out - every day, once a week, or even once a month! If you, your company, or your organization want to help make a difference in your community by delivering meals - SIGN UP TODAY!
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Must be physically able to drive and deliver meals directly to home bound seniors.
- Home Delivered Meals- La Porte...
- Congregate Meal Site Coordinator
- Home Delivered Meals - Tama/Toledo
- Home Delivered Meals - Oelwein
- Office Assistant
- Drivers Needed: Serve Those Who...
- Home Delivered Meals - West Union
- Home Delivered Meals - Waterloo
- Home Delivered Meals -...
- Home Delivered Meals - Dubuque
- Grocery Box Delivery
- Home Delivered Meals - Cedar Falls