We are a FREE volunteer business counseling organization that receives monthly over 30 inquiries from individuals that want to volunteer with us.
We offer volunteer opportunities for mentors, and also for multiple support positions such as marketing, workshop speakers, administrative support, digital expertise, event planning and traveling ambassadors.
We seek a CLEAR SPEAKING FRIENDLY person to pre-screen and conduct a phone interview. The goal is to get to know the volunteer candidates strengths, ability to commit time to our organization and think creatively how their skill set can be used to advance our mission of serving entrepreneurs.
This position requires some on-site time (lower manhattan) for orientation, but the bulk of the work can be done ver the phone or via skype. We look for individuals who can consistently commit 5 hours a week.
Human resource background helpful, but not required.
- Customer Service
- Business Development
- Community Outreach
- Professional Development
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- 5 hours a week
- On site orientation - approximately five visits to downtown manhattan office
- Volunteer copy writers
- Data Analyst
- Small Business Counselor
- Volunteer - Event Planner - for...
- Volunteer Needed to Help...
- Small Business Counselors
- Volunteer: Mentor Small...
- Human Resources & Recruitment...
- Volunteer - Human Resources -...
- Business Development - Outreach...
- Volunteer copy editors
- Volunteer Administrative...
- Volunteer - Advisory Board...
- Volunteer - Digital Strategist
- Volunteer, Workshop committee
- Volunteer graphic designers
- SCORE District Director