Superheroes are taking over Richmond! Join us on June 4, 2017 as Mended Little Hearts and Heart Heroes join forces to bring the 2nd annual Superhero Heart Run back to Central Virginia!
We are looking for volunteers of any age, to help us with many day-of management pieces. Please contact us today - and we'll see you at the run!
- Water Station
- First Aid Tent
- Hospitality Tent (craft station, information & first aid, snack distribution)
- Walk-up Registration
- Registrant Check-in
- Cape, shirt and prize distribution
- Sponsor Check-in
- Event set-up/ clean-up
- 2k/ 5k Route Markers & Supporters
- Race Route Coordinator
- Group Photo Coordinator
- Mascot Costume (someone to wear and someone to guide)
- Customer Service
- Event Management
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- A few of our main volunteer positions (coordinators) require an orientation meeting with run team.