P rom Bring It wants to ensure youth have equal access to financial, educational, and occupational opportunities that will help them thrive in the future.
Prom Bring It, Inc. (PBI) is a Virginia 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation formed in 2012. Building upon an informal volunteer program
begun by parents at Hermitage High School in Henrico County, Virginia, PBI began providing appropriate clothing for high school students who wanted to attend a prom or other special school event, but did not have the financial means to do so.
Beginning in 2016, PBI intends to provide a 12-18 month housing opportunity for LGBT and disabled youth, where they will obtain the tools to become self-sustaining by the end of their program. The organization will serve at-risk communities throughout the state of Virginia, working to improve the quality of life for youth through educational, arts, cultural, social, and mentoring programs. We also aim to provide permanent housing to the elderly living with HIV/AIDS, which will be the first of its kind in central Virginia.
Our goal is to expand our business throughout the mid-Atlantic region, eventually becoming a national organization. For our youth-based programs, we aim to reduce youth violence, homelessness, school withdrawal rates, and teen pregnancy rates by helping participants surpass the confines of poverty. PBI will reintegrate music and the arts into our programs; educate the youth on the environment and maintaining a healthy lifestyle; and restore their self-respect and self-reliance.
2. Managing social media accounts
3. Designing our website
4. Helping to mold and create our brand
6. Managing our online presence
7. Helping to copyright our proprietary creations
8. Managing any subordinate media positions
- Social Media / Blogging
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 5-15 as needed to complete assigned responsibiliti
- Mature Organized Timely Analytical Strategic Planner Internet Skills Web Hosting/HTML/Etc. Respons