McLaren Hospice is seeking pet therapy volunteers to visit hospice patients in nursing facilities, and/or in their own homes.
Pet therapy provides a service that is unique and often fills a gap in need for the patient that the human touch simply cannot. This is due to the pet's unspoken connection with the patient. We have many stories from our current pet therapists regarding this connection that we can share!
Please consider joining our team so that we might reach terminally ill patients with the blessing of pet therapy.
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Blue Water Area- Residential...
- Community Outreach Volunteers
- Bedside Volunteer - Macomb
- Blue Water Area Volunteer
- Bedside Volunteer - Oakland
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Make a Hospice Patients Day a...
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Bedside Volunteer - Flint
- Beside Volunteer Port Huron
- Blue Water Area - Pet Therapy
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Bedside Volunteer - Lapeer
- Emotional, Spiritual Support
- Blue Water Area - Music to Make...
- Companionship Volunteer -...