McLaren Hospice is seeking pet therapy volunteers to visit hospice patients in nursing facilities, and/or in their own homes.
Pet therapy provides a service that is unique and often fills a gap in need for the patient that the human touch simply cannot. This is due to the pet's unspoken connection with the patient. We have many stories from our current pet therapists regarding this connection that we can share!
Please consider joining our team so that we might reach terminally ill patients with the blessing of pet therapy.
- Animal Therapy
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Bedside Volunteer - Bay City
- Lend a Helping Hand at Home -...
- Bedside Volunteer - Macomb
- Bedside Volunteer - Port Huron
- Bedside Volunteer - Oakland
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Compassionate Conversations
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Hospice Wing Volunteer
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Pet Therapy - Macomb County
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Bedside Volunteer - Lapeer
- Activities Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer - Port...