We need volunteers to sit at the front desk Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to noon or noon to 4:00 p.m. to answer telephones, respond to requests in the appropriate manner and direct all client requests to proper staff or program. The afternoon shift would also require checking in clients to the food shelf using a client database (basic computer skills required).
Could you volunteer once a week for a month and see if you would like to continue volunteering? We need cheerful, patient people who like to help people.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- once a week or twice a month
- deliver Meals on Wheels three...
- Home Delivery: Top & Deliver
- Sorting food: help needed this...
- Assistant to Meals on Wheels...
- Assistant to Home Delivery Driver
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Front Desk
- East African Food Distribution...
- Volunteer Driver
- Food Shelf Advocate
- Meals on Wheels Kitchen Assistant
- Office Assistants