The Goal of the Research & Development (R&D) Committee is to researches organizations, efforts and groups in Los Angeles that may benefit from FFSC's strengths, programs and volunteers in areas where needs are unmet and existing resources are minimal. R&D will be focusing their search efforts on community partners where FFSC volunteers can make an impact on the issues of Education, Health, Leadership, Social Justice/Advocacy, Mentoring, etc in line with our focus areas.
- Plan and develop broad objectives for the research program so that it supports FFSC’s mission
- Identify organizations that would be great partners for FFSC
- Contribute to and review the fundraising plan to ensure progress toward annual and long‐range funding goals.
- Helps leadership identify and address organizational development issues that challenge and support health and effectiveness.
- Evaluates the effect of internal and external forces on the organization and its fund development, recommends short- and long-range fund development plans and programs that support the organization’s values, mission and general objectives.
- Helps establish performance measures, monitors results and helps the board evaluate the effectiveness of the organization’s fund development program.
- Assures design and implementation of cultivation, acknowledgment and recognition programs.
- Engage in advocacy and networking
- Business Development
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Market Research / Analysis
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One committee meeting per month
- Attend committee events
- Fundraising and Development...
- Communications Committee Member
- Community Service Co-Chair
- Program Assistant
- Mentors for High School Students
- Programs Committee Member
- Community Service Committee...
- Care Package Giveaway
- Communications Co-Chair
- Reading Across America Event
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Assistant
- Health Fair Planning Commitee
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planning for 15 year...
- Graphic Designer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Planning for Fitness Game...
- Social and Special Events...