The goal of the Programming Committee (PC) is to develop and maintain programs that are centrally focused on education, mentoring, health awareness and community service. The PC routinely reviews the mission of Foundation for Second Chances (FFSC) and ensures that new and existing programs are aligned with its objectives and goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Establish and maintain relationships with other agencies and organizations in community to meet community needs and to ensure that services are not duplicated.
- Closely work with Community Service and Communications Committees to ensure needs of community are being met with existing programs and propose adjustments to programs as needed.
- Research and collaborate with other community organizations that can provide services that enhance existing programs.
- Research and analyze trends to address planning needs of existing FFSC programs
- Ensure existing programs reflect the mission statement and values of Foundation for Second Chances.
- Establish and oversee administrative procedures to meet objectives set by boards of directors or senior management.
- Resource Development / Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One committee meeting per month
- Attent program events
- Fundraising and Development...
- Communications Committee Member
- Community Service Co-Chair
- Program Assistant
- Mentors for High School Students
- Programs Committee Member
- Community Service Committee...
- Care Package Giveaway
- Communications Co-Chair
- Reading Across America Event
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Assistant
- Health Fair Planning Commitee
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planning for 15 year...
- Graphic Designer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Planning for Fitness Game...
- Social and Special Events...