The Fundraising Development Committee (FDC) will oversee the development and implementation of Foundation for Second Chances (FFSC) Fundraising Plan. The FDC works year-round to form and maintain relationships with various organizations and businesses within our communities. The goal of the FDC is to raise funds and create streams of ongoing support to sustain FFSC’s various programs, services and expenses.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee meetings.
- Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Write and send letters of thanks to donors.
- Monitor budgets, expense reports, or other financial data for fundraising organizations.
- Design or produce materials such as posters, Web sites, or newsletters to promote, market, or advertise fundraising events.
- Attend community events, meetings, or conferences to promote organizational goals or solicit donations or sponsorships.
- Upload relevant documents to DropBox and, if necessary, prepare resource binder for future Assistant.
- Assist with Co-chairs duties across the committee and potentially act as a liaison.
- Assume additional responsibilities delegated to her/him by the Fundraising and Development Co-Chairs.
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Critical Thinking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One committee meeting per month
- Attend fundraising events
- Fundraising and Development...
- Communications Committee Member
- Community Service Co-Chair
- Program Assistant
- Mentors for High School Students
- Programs Committee Member
- Community Service Committee...
- Experienced Event Planner for...
- Program Planner
- Communications Co-Chair
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Assistant
- Health Fair Planning Commitee
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planning for 15 year...
- Volunteers for Wine Tasting Event
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Planning for Fitness Game...
- Social and Special Events...