The primary goal of the Community Service Committee (CSC) is to elevate the community through events that provide needed tools, resources, and services to the community. The CSC looks to leverage Foundation for Second Chances (FFSC) events to enhance corporate and volunteer relationships in order to secure long-term volunteers/partners and funding support.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Prepare and maintain records and reports, such as budgets, personnel records, or training manuals.
- Establish and oversee administrative procedures to meet objectives set by Co-Chairs
- Evaluate the work of volunteers to ensure that programs are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively.
- Assist in researching member or community needs to determine program directions and goals.
- Develop plans or materials to communicate activities undertaken by the organization.
- l responsibilities delegated to her/him by the CSC Co-Chairs.
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Community Outreach
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One committee meeting per month
- Attend community service events
- Fundraising and Development...
- Communications Committee Member
- Community Service Co-Chair
- Program Assistant
- Mentors for High School Students
- Programs Committee Member
- Community Service Committee...
- Care Package Giveaway
- Communications Co-Chair
- Reading Across America Event
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Assistant
- Health Fair Planning Commitee
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planning for 15 year...
- Graphic Designer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Planning for Fitness Game...
- Social and Special Events...