The goal of Communications Committee is to increase Foundation for Second Chances’ (FFSC) visibility among the community, corporate and public sectors with special focus on attracting potential corporate/business, community partners and private donors.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for committee meetings.
- Compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Prepare or edit organizational publications, such as stakeholder reports.
- Develop plans or materials to communicate activities undertaken by the organization.
- Upload relevant documents to DropBox and, if necessary, prepare resource binder for future Assistant.
- Assist with Communications duties across the committee and potentially act as a liaison.
- Open to storing supplies and/or reach out to the Secretary for storage options. Note: Many supplies will need to be stored by Co-Chairs, Assistant and Committee.
- Assume additional responsibilities delegated to her/him by the Communications Co-Chairs.
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Program Management
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One committee meeting per month
- Attend communications committee events
- Fundraising and Development...
- Communications Committee Member
- Community Service Co-Chair
- Program Assistant
- Mentors for High School Students
- Programs Committee Member
- Community Service Committee...
- Care Package Giveaway
- Communications Co-Chair
- Reading Across America Event
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Assistant
- Health Fair Planning Commitee
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planning for 15 year...
- Graphic Designer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Planning for Fitness Game...
- Social and Special Events...