The goal of Communications Committee is to increase Foundation for Second Chances’ (FFSC) visibility among the community, corporate and public sectors with special focus on attracting potential corporate/business, community partners and private donors.
Job Duties and Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote FFSC.
- Identify main client groups and audiences, determine the best way to communicate publicity information to them, and develop and implement a communication plan.
- Respond to requests for information about employers' activities or status.
- Manage special events, such as sponsorship of races, to gain public attention through the media.
- Develop and update marketing material and website as needed.
- Create and help distribute all marketing materials needed to advertise organization events.
- Develop a complete list of media contacts.
- People Skills
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- One committee meeting per month
- Attend communication events
- Fundraising and Development...
- Communications Committee Member
- Community Service Co-Chair
- Program Assistant
- Mentors for High School Students
- Programs Committee Member
- Community Service Committee...
- Care Package Giveaway
- Experienced Event Planner for...
- Program Planner
- Communications Co-Chair
- Event Planning Volunteer
- Communications Assistant
- Health Fair Planning Commitee
- Donor Relations Coordinator
- Event Planning for 15 year...
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Event Planning for Fitness Game...
- Social and Special Events...