The Bravo Foundation assists homeless, pregnant, and at-risk young girls and women to avoid and break the cycle of poverty, drug use and violence by allowing them access to resources, education and mentors.
The Bravo Foundation’s mission is to provide young women the opportunity to become positioned to be tomorrow’s leaders.
We are currently looking for volunteers with a wide variety of talent to advertise, promote, and obtain sign-ups for our sources of revenue, such as, iGive, Amazon Smile, social media sites, events, etc. There are a number of ways that we can use you as a volunteer to help support this much needed cause.
- A strong supporter of our organization’s mission.
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills, including leadership and communication skills.
- Fundraising experience desired, but not required.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Customer Acquisition
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4-5 hours a week
- Communication skills, energetic personality, committed