This volunteer would be responsible for external-marketing for Survivor Tails. This role includes both reaching out to new audiences of potential adopters, fosters, volunteers, and donors and keeping current constituents informed of what is going on at Survivor Tails. Must be able to work independently and as a team member, have regular computer access, and have around eight-hours per week to devote. Writing and design experience strongly preferred. Must be willing to be active member of the Survivor Tails team.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Foster Homes in MA, CT and GA
- Marketing Coordinator
- Event Staff (Must be local to...
- Education and Advocacy Coordinator
- Transport Volunteers (Must be...
- Adoptions Coordinator
- Application Processors
- Graphic Designers
- Volunteer/Foster Recruitment...
- Survivor Tails Animal Rescue -...
- Home Visit Volunteers (Must be...
- Fundraising Coordinator (Events)
- Outreach Coordinator
- Grant Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator (Online)
- Social Media Coordinator #2
- Junior Rescuers Coordinator
- Events Coordinator #2 (Must be...
- Foster Information Coordinator