This experienced volunteer to help raise awareness of our organization and to promote our programs. This includes creating compelling content to help boost awareness of Survivor Tails Animal Rescue, assist with developing and executing campaigns, reviewing content for compliance with brand identity, and ensuring accuracy, quality, and proper audience targeting of our messaging. Must have regular computer access and approximately 8-10 hours to devote.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Foster Homes in MA, CT and GA
- Marketing Coordinator
- Event Staff (Must be local to...
- Transport Volunteers (Must be...
- Application Processors
- Graphic Designers
- Survivor Tails Animal Rescue -...
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Volunteer Relations Coordinator
- Home Visit Volunteers (Must be...
- Grant Writing Coordinator