Looking for volunteers to lead a station for our Discover Wildlife Journeys field trip for 4th-6th graders! Think you might not have the skills needed to help out? Don't worry! Training is provided.
- Stations set up on the nature trail at Lake Lowell.
- Different stations include birds, water sampling, 'bugs’, and tracks.
- Photographers also needed!
- Lunch time assitants needed-Help students learn how to recyle & compost!
- No teaching experience necessary. All training provided.
- Only requirement is enthusiasm and willingness to learn!
Time Commitment: Field trips are Tuesdays through Thursdays 9:30 am - 2:30pm April 27 through June 1. (Must participate in a minimum of 2 field trips)
How to Apply: Contact Melissa Murillo at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 467-9278
- Environmental Education
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum two days plus an additional training day.