Spanish Translator Intern/Volunteer
16 people are interested
We are in great need of a fluent Spanish-speaking intern/volunteer who can help with translate written materials from English into Spanish for distribution to Spanish speaking.
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English, with an extensive vocabulary, verbal and written, in both languages;
- Provide precise, sensible translations of both languages that are as close as possible to the speaker’s actual word arrangement;
- Good reading comprehension skills;
- Certified Spanish interpreter or a Registered Spanish Interpreter is a plus.
This is an unpaid internship, but a small stipend is provided based on a number of hours completed at the end of the internship.
We'll work with your schedule.
411 Stevens St.Geneva, IL 60134
- Reading / Writing
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Fluent in Spanish and English